Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Soul Connection Bracelet


I worked on another Soul Connection bracelet today. They're made entirely of Swarovski crystals, sterling silver, and silver plated beads. I was asked to create this rather  unusual piece of jewelry, one I have never seen before. It is very symbolic, and I think you’ll like the results!

Sparkling Swarovski crystal cubes begin and end the bracelet, representing the connection of persons. I used chakra colored crystals running in two separate strands, signifying the two person’s lives running parallel to each other.

The strands meet at the dazzling, Swarovski mirrored button centerpiece, symbolizing the interaction between the partners. Silver plated beads at the beginning and end of the strands represent the mirroring of issues.

The finishing touch is the beautiful silver plated chain and Chinese character for "Love," something the world needs a lot more of...

This bracelet is offered on both of my jewelry websites, on Etsy at: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60882181/soul-connection-bracelet  or on Artfire at: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2362679

No comments:

Post a Comment