Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What Works for Online Handmade Arts/Crafts Sales?

Hello, and welcome to the blog of SpiritGirl Jewelry and Art. In this space, I wish to share with you what is happening in my jewelry and painting studios. My jewelry space is on www.spiritgirljewelry.etsy.com, and my paintings are featured on www.spiritgirlgallery.etsy.com. I am also at www.spiritgirljewelryandart.artfire.com

In this space, I hope to share with you what works and doesn't work in the world of online handmade arts/crafts sales. People say that it's slow at first, but if you hang in there, things pick up. You begin to define what you make, how to market it, and to whom. Who are your buyers? How do you reach them? Stick with me and I'll share what works, or doesn't work, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment